Class teachers x 2 for September 2019
(1 maternity cover, 1 permanent)
Lawley Village Primary Academy is looking to appoint two highly motivated, innovative and passionate class teachers to join our growing school.
Our school has been open since September 2015 and is growing year on year until we reach capacity. It is a very exciting time to be a part of our school, with many opportunities to develop your career both within our school and within the wider family of schools in the trust. You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
We require outstanding and dynamic teachers who have:
- A creative and innovate approach to class teaching.
- A proven track record in teaching across the primary age range.
- An ability to be highly organised, motivated and flexible.
- A desire to help shape and develop our school as it grows.
- A wish to develop themselves into inspiring leaders.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and welcoming staff team.
- Opportunities to work with leaders and outstanding teachers from across the trust.
- A chance to help shape the school’s future.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position. The trust offers a bespoke NQT training programme which ensures that NQTs have regular CPD opportunities with expert teachers and leaders across the academic year.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect our staff to share this commitment. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
School visits are welcome and encouraged, please telephone the school office 01952 951200 to arrange an appointment. Full details are here
Closing date: Friday 8th March 2019 at 12pm
Interview date: Monday 18th March 2019
Applications: Please submit your completed application form by email to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Lawley Village Academy
Shropshire, TF4 2SG